About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Mao. This is my first blog, but the title is “Second.” ha ha~ By second I mean in real life I tend to be second, always. But I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe a slower pace of living better suits me☺ I’d like to share with you the things that I love in this blog. I’m crazy about Korean entertainment, about Korean idols and soap operas. I may not express this very well, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog. (I'm E.L.F. D-K-S ♡)

2011-03-27

Korean Entertainment

To talk about Korean Entertainment, I think I should start from the show companies.
One of the greatest and strongest companies is --- sm entertainment. Many of the famous actors and singers prepared their careers there. For example, previously like H.O.T., S.E.S., Legend; and now are Super Junior, SHINee, TOHOSHINKI(2), kangta , f(x), and girls’ generation.
 I think one of the reasons that makes the company successful is that it packages and promotes its entertainers very well. For instance, the company will put the best singer of each group into (and form) another team. It not only creates a new team which is very good at singing, but it also introduces a fan of one group to another. <Ex: I like SJ very much, so when Kyu-Hyun gets into “S.M.THE BALLAD”, I’ll start to follow the group. And in the group I’ll notice three other members (Jong-Hyun, Jay, and JINO). Then, I begin to like Jong-Hyun and also follow “SHINee”. After I follow SHINee then …… >
It will become a nonstop cycle, and I almost love all the Korean actors.
(It’s hard for anyone to believe that I just start “this cycle” after I graduate from senior high which is a semester ago. XD)

2 comments:

  1. I’m not familiar with the Korean Entertainment, but through this article I realized why the Korean Entertainment success and why there are always a lot of fans running after. I think their marketing strategies are very good, so they can keep their new stars always success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a nonstop cycle!!! I think Korean Entertainment companies are very good at advertising their singers by drama and TV show. I crush on Super Junior because of a very interesting and funny show, body expedition, and by watching only thirteen episodes I can recognize every members in the group. That is a very smart way to let everybody know the group!!

    ReplyDelete