About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Mao. This is my first blog, but the title is “Second.” ha ha~ By second I mean in real life I tend to be second, always. But I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe a slower pace of living better suits me☺ I’d like to share with you the things that I love in this blog. I’m crazy about Korean entertainment, about Korean idols and soap operas. I may not express this very well, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog. (I'm E.L.F. D-K-S ♡)

2011-04-03

Blue & Green


      Whenever there is an election, people always ask each other whether he or she is blue or green. But to me, I like both. For me, colors are not related to politics at all, rather they have other meanings.
      For Korean idol group, every group has a representative color. For example, blue stands for SuJu and their symbolic object is blue balloon; green stands for Shinee and we would buy green light sticks(螢光棒) to their concert.
      So why fight between blue and green?! Ha-ha~
      I just love both of them (◕‿◕✿) 

No comments:

Post a Comment