About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Mao. This is my first blog, but the title is “Second.” ha ha~ By second I mean in real life I tend to be second, always. But I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe a slower pace of living better suits me☺ I’d like to share with you the things that I love in this blog. I’m crazy about Korean entertainment, about Korean idols and soap operas. I may not express this very well, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog. (I'm E.L.F. D-K-S ♡)

2011-04-10

Blue & Green -- BlueⅡ (M)

I really like to post this one as the first post, but since some people are not familiar with suju at all, so I introduce some background and history about them first and save this one behind. (But I still put this front a little bit J.)

SJ-M (Mandarin) is the third official sub-unit of SuJu. It debut in 2008 with seven members, and it was created for the Chinese music industry. In February 2011, SJ members Sungmin and Eunhyuk were added to the subgroup. So, the eight active members now are: Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Henry, and Zhou Mi.

Siwon and Donghae have been living in Taipei for 2 months for Taiwanese film shooting now. (And the soap opera--Skip Beat has started filming yesterday 4/9.)
I’m very happy to breathe the same air with them, to live in the same time zone as them, and I’m very excited every day thinking maybe I’ll run into them in the supermarket or see them on the street. I know this sounds like paranoia(妄想症), but they put me in a great mood every day. I want to tell them: “Long-stay in Taiwan, long stay in my heart!!>///<”

2 comments:

  1. Although I know little about Korean singers or songs, but recently I started watching Korean drama which was recommended by roommates. It was interesting, so it aroused me the interest of Korean. Maybe it is one of good ways that I can listen to the songs of SJ to help me learn Korean. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with the korean pop stars, but my student do. So I can figure out how you like your idol. My students always sing their songs during the lessons. They are so cute, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete