About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Mao. This is my first blog, but the title is “Second.” ha ha~ By second I mean in real life I tend to be second, always. But I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe a slower pace of living better suits me☺ I’d like to share with you the things that I love in this blog. I’m crazy about Korean entertainment, about Korean idols and soap operas. I may not express this very well, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog. (I'm E.L.F. D-K-S ♡)

2011-04-05

Blue & Green -- Blue

     Super Junior, one of the largest boy bands in the world, is formed in 2005. 
     The group debuted with 13 members (they are all the best chosen from many auditions<—recruited time>): Leeteuk (Leader), Heechul--2002, Han Geng--2001, Yesung--2001, Kangin--2002, Shindong--2005, Sungmin--2001, Eunhyuk, Donghae--2001, Siwon--2003, Ryeowook--2004, Kibum--2002 and Kyuhyun--2005.
    Over the years, their company has created and divided them into four sub groups: Super Junior-K.R.Y, Super Junior-T, Super Junior-M, and Super Junior-Happy.
    However, for some reason, ten of them remain in the group (but suju has become one of the most famous and successful boy bands now.)
   
There are too many things to talk about, I think I will tell you gradually in the following postsJ                                                       (Info from official web wiki)

1 comment:

  1. I know many girls love Super Junior, but I can’t recognize who is who. They looks same!!!haha~ My roommates are crazy about them. When they had a concert in Taiwan, they bought 4000 NT dollars tickets to have good seats. Maybe you can make friends with them.

    ReplyDelete